Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Weekend Away

Hey My Friends.

Ok so 12th of November my mum, my aunt and i packed up the car and headed of to Gin Gin for a family birthday. On my way up I found the entry I made into my blackberry about a book I had started writing soon after I had a dream about a double form shape-shifter.

So I haven't written much on the new book as I have so many going now. I know I should slow down and do one at a time but then a new idea pops into my head and I really can't help it.

I have so many books going now I must invest some of my valuable time into working out a organization system. Besides I have given each book a folder on my desktop, that is a far as I have gotten.

The Weekend.

Our over sized breakfast. There were only three small eaters and we got all that.


.
My bed with all my things on it
(Left to right) Mum, Kylie and Me
Me after the party in the hotel room.
 Ok so we had a lot of fun. Staying up until like 2 in the morning because my aunt didn't have children to worry about. 

I had better get back to my house work as it will not do its self, sadly.

Keep Reading and Smiling I love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment