Friday, November 26, 2010

Library

OK so like any other teenage girl I wither hate or love my family, todays is one on the days I lean more towards hate than love.

Also I went to my public library that is why I did not post last night, because I was reading. I borrowed 8 books out in total so here is a list of the books I will be reading this week, please if you read them tell me what you think.

1) Change of heart by Jodi Picoult
2) The Friends of Meager Fortune by David Adams Richards
3) Mystery, Magic, Voodoo and The holy Grail By Stephanie Smith, Louise Katz, Ian Irvine, Traci Harding, Beverly Harper, Kim Wilkins, Tess Williams, Louise Cusack, Julia Stiles.
4) Darker Than Midnight by Maggie Shanye
5) An Ice Cold Grave By Charlaine Harris
6) Embraced by Darkness by Keri Arthur
7) Tempting Evil by Keri Arthur
8) Ironside by Holly Black

I must admit that the only reason I got the first book was out of pure curiosity as I have seen books written by Jodi Picoult all over my local shopping center and it made me curious, so I though why not.

If I like her work I think I might be going back to my library next week so I might be getting more OH YER!!!

So Spend the day with my family makes me realized how much I can actually hate the fact that I am related to them so here are 5 dot points to proved I am not related.

1) I am from a far away land ruled by supernatural people.
2) My mum and aunt think that Christmas beetles are scary and huge and one day might rule the world.
3) Because they actually like the day time, like the sun. I know they are really weird.
4) The family I live with aren't witches and don't understand a thing I say or do and it totally sucks.
5) Brooke is from our far away land because neither of us belong here. a.k.a. we think we were adopted

Now for the rest of the night I plan to work on a few chapters and then read for a little then go to bed. So I must wish you all a good evening.


So all of you have a great night and also enjoy the evening as it is only young. Love you all, keep happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment