Thursday, April 21, 2011

Soul Screamers Q & A

This was on facebook today and I had to share. So This is a Q & A by Rachel Vincet the author of the Soul Screamers series. The Q & A gives readers and fans a chance to ask questions directed at their favorite characters. This is what you get... (click on the pictures for the link to amazon)


My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers Book 1)  My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers Book 2)  My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, Book 3)  My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, Book 4)


Q1: Harmony, do you blame Kaylee for Nash's addiction?
 Harmony: No. I think there's enough blame to go around on that one, and I certainly bear my share. But pointing fingers helps nothing.



Q2: Levi, How did you become a reaper?
 Levi: I died.



Q3: Sabine, what brought you to the high school that Nash and Kaylee goes to?
 Sabine: *I* brought me there. You think I'd sit around and wait for that to happen on its own? Haven't you been paying attention?



Q4: Tod, will you ever tell nash [how you really died]?
 Tod: There are many things I'd like to say to Nash--invisible eyes see a lot--but that isn't on the list.



Q: Nash, how much would you give to get [your memories of Kaylee] back?
 Nash: I would give *anything* to get them back.
Tod: Too bad that's not an option...



Q5: Sabine, if [...] this whole situation were different, do you think that you might... even like [Kaylee]?
Sabine: I *do* like her. She's alive, isn't she?


Q6: Kaylee, Will you ever be able to forgive your dad completely?
 Kalyee: For leaving? I already have. For family dinner Sundays? The jury's still out.



Q7: Brenden, will you ever tell Sophie how her mom died?
 Brendon: I hope Sophie never finds out what really happened. She deserves better than that.



Q8: Nash, if you could go back in time, what would you change and why?
 Nash: I wouldn't inhale.



Wow, Is it like really cool. I think that it is really good that readers get a chance to connect with the characters outside of the pages of the book. Just because a character doesn't not have a human body, dose not mean that they aren't real :D.


My family think it is weird when I talk to characters or as they think I talk to myself, If you read books you soon find you are never alone. You can create your own little worlds and different places.  So I myself feel like I am never alone or with out amusment. 


If you read a book once and think you have learnt everything that book has to offer your wrong, Read that book again and I bet you will learn something new. 


So now I am going to work on a little project of mine, Making posters and a journal entry (in my twilight journals). So read another book and learn something new.


xxTaneeka

No comments:

Post a Comment