Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bookfest Day 1

11:55 I walked through the door into the indoor basketball courts to find so many boxes and tables filled and stacked with books. I asked the event manger if i could use feacbook promote the booksfest and she said yes...

The Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/2011-Lifeline-Bookfest-at-Caboolture/147642225302497

The Event
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=165609676826318&index=1

Now the pictures, this it what it looked like once we have finished day 1.

View from front left hand corner

View from the front right hand corner

View from the back right corner
Now to the song that has my attention.


I even went book shopping today. I got 5 books of course I got them in the Australian covers but here are the links to amazon any way. Oh and I own books 1, 2, 4 & 5.
  1. Midnight Alley (Morganville Vampires, Book 3)
  2. Carpe Corpus (Morganville Vampires, Book 6)
  3. Fade Out (Morganville Vampires, Book 7)
  4. Kiss of Death (Morganville Vampires, Book 8)
  5. Ghost Town (Morganville Vampires, Book 9)


Now I will be off to move my new bed into my room and read my new books... :D

xxTaneeka

No comments:

Post a Comment