Tuesday, December 7, 2010

So I Haven't Been Here

Hey everyone I know I said I was going to post as soon as I got home from Tracey's but I haven't had time until now.

Ok so thanks a lot to penguin Australia for tormenting me for about a month. I have been keeping track of the Vampire academy tease trailers and well, I MUST buy last sacrifice this after noon. If not I think I will die and that is total seriousness. I must have that book, or it shall end my world. Next time I will not be watching all the tease trailers.

Now onto my xmas wish list. Ok I know it is kinda Huge but still.

1) Entice by Carrie Jones
2) Night Star (Immortals) by Alyson Noel
3) Crescendo (Hush, Hush) by Becca Fitzpatrick
4) Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 10) By Charlaine Harris
5) Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate) by Gail Carriger
6) Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate) by Gail Carriger
7) Linger (Wolves of Mercy Falls, Book 2) by Maggie Stiefvater
8) The Summoning (Darkest Powers, Book 1) by Kelly Armstrong
9) The Fledgling Handbook 101 (House of Night) by P.C Cast
10) Kissing Sin (Riley Jensen, Guardian, Book 2) by Keri Arthur
11) Blood Song by Cat Adams
12) Siren Song by Cat Adams
13) Blood Law: A Novel by Jeannie Holmes
14) Firelight by Sophie Jordan
15) Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
16) Afterlight: The Dark Ink Chronicles by Elle Jasper
17) The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
18) Hex Hall (Book 1) by Rachel Hawkins

So that is my wish list. It could go on for ever, trust me.

Our trip to Aussie Wrold was called off due to the weather and the impossable rain, but insted we went shopping, and I had money so OPPSIE.

My shopping list. I also had a caramel cuppachino and I now have a new coffee favorite.

1) The Vampire Diaries: The Complete First Season
2) The Mediator: Love You to Death and High Stakes (Mediator Bind Up)
3) Candy Canes (raspberry flavor)
4) The Twilight Saga Eclipse: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion
5) A Small Pillow With Jacob and Bella on it.

I know I should be saving my money for Christmas but the money forced me to spend it I swear. :D It was using mind control.

Talking about spending money, I have been bribed into unpacking my mums room for a book, now I wanted to buy Last Sacrifice, but my love told me that I was not aloud to buy it as he wanted me to wait until Christmas when he would give it to me. I know it is an imposable task but I will TRY (note the TRY part) not to buy the book.

So I must go shopping and buy my new book Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker, Book 1) by Jenna Black, I  know I will finish it by lunch time tomorrow. But hey it should be a great book.

Keep happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment