Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Late Christmas

Merry Christmas to you all.
So I hope you all have a very merry Christmas, also I hope you all received at least one gift you wanted. This Christmas no one in my house hold thought it felt like it was actually the 25th of December. We all woke up and had to check calendars and the TV. 

I was lucky to have my cousins and aunt staying over. The young child was excited enough for the rest of us thank the goddess. 

My Christmas was good, I was given Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, Book 6) by my boyfriend and an amazingly beautiful watch made of white gold by my mum. Other than those to amazing gifts I received nothing , but hey what did I expect, well actually I expected nothing. 

Now I have to go work on writing my own books, I have been giving my self a goal of how many pages I wanted to get done a day, and so far I have been reaching them. So now I am off to get some more work done on my books before I start Tafe in the new year also while I either go to school or get a job. But until then I will be working on my books. 

Keep smiling and enjoy the rest of 2010. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment