Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Time

Why is it when I step into the shopping center all I can here are Christmas carols, it really sucks. I am not a family person or a family seasons person. No matter what time of year it is, every holidays or event I am stuck and surrounded by unwanted family. I love my family, just not a whole lot, I would rather spend the day with a book than sit around talking about the upcoming new year and things that do not interest me.

But on Christmas eve, I hope to have my dad visit so I can give him his present (i have not a clue what) and then spend time with him. My mum is taken care of I have made her a necklace, I have called it the golden ocean. I made it with a shell I got from Melbourne and added a few beads and a bit of wire and BAM! there was here present.

So Dad came over and gave me my Christmas present, it is a gift card with $100 on it :D which will help cut down my shopping list ALOT. Plus my boyfriend said he is getting me a book, so note to self keep all receipts just in case he buys me something I already have.

My family have decided that Christmas day they will all come to my place and spend the day, I really wish they wouldn't but hey a girl can hope they all forget. If not I can get Brooke to bring a book and if it is sunny we can sun bake together, I really need a sun tan.

Along with a tan I plan on buying $100 worth of books and a few dvds with my present from my dad, what I'm going to buy I have no clue. Also with that money I have to buy my best friends niece  (I'm like a adopted aunt) a present. So my shopping list is growing. But hey at least it will be a good Christmas with my friends.

A list of books I have put on lay by.
1) My Love Lies Bleeding By Alyxandra Harvey
2) Out for Blood (Drake Chronicles) by Alyxandra Harvey
3) Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter) By Layrell K Hamilton
4) Night Star (Immortals) By Alyson Noel
5) Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 10) By Charlaine Harris

Now another list of things I have to buy for xmas.
1) Vampire Dvd For Tracey
2) Perfume For Mum
3) Book For Boyfriend
4) Gift for Amy
5) Gift for Dad

But for now I am off to do some shopping with best friend Amy of course :D


No comments:

Post a Comment