Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Moving

Hey people.

Again I have to move house. It is getting aloying, every three months or so we move. I wish I could just pack up and move to amercia. Or a hell of a length away from my family. They dont even know what is going through my head, Aunty T thinks i need profencial help as i suffer strong depression. But all i need is time alone, I read to many books as my Aunty A says, but heck i love books and yes im naughty i read in the dark. I am not trying to be a vampire but yes lights do hurt my eyes and i do profer the night over day where the moon is a natrual light and the moon makes the world a better place. Damn i love the moon light, it is natrual and gives the world a shine that you cant imagain. I would rather hide all day and sleep and work and spend my nights along beaches and enjoying my self. But no I have to blend in with the rest of the world. So i am off to get back to work :D and i will type to you again soon.

Keep Smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment