Monday, June 7, 2010

New Book in my collection

My mum has decided now that I do not got to school and I do tafe that if I clean the house every week she will give me a book so last week (04/06/2010) I got "The Van Allen Legacy" by Melissa de la Cruz. This book is the fourth in the Blue Bloods series and this series is beyond amazing. Most vampire books do not say how they came into population but besides getting bitten. This series shows you the history of this breed of vampire also there enemies the Silverbloods that can not feed of human but only feed of the Blue Bloods. This book follows the lives of the young vampiers of the new york coven. In this book Sky and Ollie run nto Jack and Charles loses his life, While Mimi loses her lover.  While Sky's mother wakes up after being in a coma for 17 years. In the end bonds break, lovers reunite and lives are never the same.  Here are pics of the book and its collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment