Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More Shopping

It must look like I do nothing but shop, I swear that is not true. I do other things such as read and go to college.

Today is pay day and I decided to go shopping I went to Big W and QBD. What books did I get?


I also got a epic scarf and a new bag. With the bag I have been looking for a bag that is just perfect for my needs and I finally found it at Kmart. The bag is simple but it is just right, I will also be ironing on little patches I collect, they will all mean something. 
My new bag. It is black but it looks blue in this picture.
The colors in my new scarf










Look what I found on the QBD website.

Now I must go clean out my wardrobe and get rid of old clothes. You all should go pre-order your copy of Bloodlines

xxTaneeka


No comments:

Post a Comment