Sunday, May 22, 2011

M.I.A

Hey people,

I am SO sorry about being M.I.A lately.

Last week Mon - Friday I was traveling to and from Zillmere to attend a course. Which now I have a certificate 2 in Retail.

This weekend I have been a little busy at Tracey's place as her sister had a birthday party and today we spent the day having a movie marathon.

So this upcoming week, I will be handing in my enrollment forms for my diploma and fingers crossed I get accepted, I will also be doing a delayed birthday blog a blog about my course, a random blog about the top tens on my book shelf and last I will do a blog about the belly piercing I will be getting Thursday night.

So now I am off to work wonders in my room to make it half way presentable and to also start packing my room into boxes so we can move again...

Keep Reading
xxTaneeka

No comments:

Post a Comment