Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome

Welcome Readers to my library...

I am Lyra Jane Peta... I hated books all my life until two years ago I walked past a book sale and found a book called "Promise of the Wolves"... That book has sparked my strong passion I now have for reading... I must also point out that I have now collected over 150 books in one year and I will keep going until I have no more room left with in my library... The reason I wish to start this blog is to help readers if they are struggling to find there next read or find a release date of a upcoming books... If there are any books you don't know if you want to buy them... You can more than likely find a previous review written on here... It will take me a while to get set up but I plan to have many reviews, fist chapters and much more information written up here... I will work on reviews... I have chosen a bad time to start a blog as I am leaving on holidays in 2 days... I will be writing blogs as soon as I get back or if I can access a computer in the time I am gone I will do so... I have many authors with in my collection and I shall be reviewing more than one piece of there work... I will write again soon...

Afternoon all...

No comments:

Post a Comment