Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Delayed Birthday Post

Hey Readers

OK so I'm a bit slow. I know and I am sorry. But I have been really sick with a flu or bug. Any way I'm writing a thank you to all my great friends who came to my Sweet Sixteen Partie on the 15th of May and they all got me great gifts I must thank them again. OK  My awesome boyfriend B who got me 3 books. "Radiant Shadows", "Blue bloods" and the awesome "Burned". OK then to A who got me a awesome 2 books "Divine by Choice" and "Divine by Blood" bf totally told him :D. The to the awesome C also bf friend and K bf he got me one of this little vampire hunters books so apparently I'm qualified to kill SPARKLY vampires only, we put the fine print in. Also not to forget Z, he went a little off track and bought me a really night Hillary Duff perfume, and it sells great i think bf got a little jealous of Z but oh well. Now to the girls. So K got me a book, I was shocked, it was "My Soul to take", and Ca got me the second in the series "My Soul to Save" then to T who had totally forgotten me. I got a awesome friendship anklet to match the ones i got from other people. My future mother-in-law I love her to bits. And the other to T and G when we went on a school excursion and broke the school rules and bought them :D, never stoped us before. So yes that was the awesome partie I had which was black and white theme. All my friends had a great time and I thank them again for coming.

So this is how I set it up. So it was themes Black and white with tons of balloons that ended in a balloon war.


So thanks Guys all for coming to my partie. Here are a few more pics of the night, my friends, and then the books.


The awesome cake my mum had made for me. I didn't even know i was getting a cake. Friends all had a peace and loved it.

Now its time for pics of the presents :D


OK so that is a pick of all the books together. So I got 3 from B they were * Radiant Shadows * Blue Bloods and * Burned, From A I go 2 books *Divine by choice and *Divine by Blood , From K I got *My soul to Take,  From Ca I got * My soul to Save and finally the last book was from G she got me *Masquerade.

The Pretty Perfume Z got me. I get asked about it allot from my family the main one is why did he get it . Well I went up to him and asked. His reply was that he knew every one was going to get me books so he went with something different. Then he walked off on me. I know typical.

OK what is next OH music. OK so I didn't want to have a d.j or keep changing the CD so I got my friends to list a few of the most liked songs and got them to send them to me in a email so then I decided to make my own CD and put a few god song like The Chicken Dance, Nut Bush and then Cotton Eye Joe on them so It turned out to be a good idea. This is what they ended up looking like. While sticking to the Black and White theme.


OK so thank you again to my friends that went. Also to my mum who helped with every thing. Then to T the best friend who stayed a night to help set it up. And to B the best boyfriend ever who sent me all the music for my Cd's.

No comments:

Post a Comment